1. Students must attend the morning assembly without fail. Late comers to the school will be allowed to enter the class only with the permission of the Principal.
2. Students may be allowed to leave the school only with the permission of the Principal, before or during the normal schedule.
3. Students shall meet the Principal only during recess or outside the class hours.
4. Home assignments must be done neatly and regularly and submitted on the due date.
5. Students should not come to the school during holidays / vacation, without the permission of the Principal.
6. No student or parent can arrange felicitation or offer any gift to the members of the AAAIS staff.
7. students are expected to greet the teacher and elders whenever in the school premises.
8. Queue habit should be followed wherever the students go in groups, especially to the prayer, Physical Education., lab & library classes.
9. Students must preserve silence in the class rooms especially when the teacher is absent.
10. During the break and interval, the students should not shout run here and there or play.
1. Students shall keep their classes and the school premises a litter free zone.
2. Students are forbidden to scribble on the black-boards, walls or furniture of this School. Any damage in the School property will be compensated from the students.
3. Students will be charged double the amount for the damages done to School property by them in case the School authorities find such doings as intentional.
4. Any act which affect the fame of the School, will be viewed very seriously.
5. Misdemeanour such as hand in pockets, dirty / worn out shoes, discourtesy to staff/visitors/fellow students, immodest valuable ornaments, huge amount of money etc., are strictly forbidden.
6. It is the responsibility of every student to take due care of his / her belongings. AAAIS is not responsible for goods lost by students. No student will bring any valuable articles or money to the School.
7. High standard of conduct and behaviour is expected of every student with regard to speech and action in all the manifestation.
8. The School will be named us English Zone. So, whenever you are entering the zone converse only in English Language with all.
9. To acquire fluency in English, only English should be spoken in the premises and in the buses.
10. Students are not allowed to go home for lunch.
11. The diary should be brought to school daily.
12. Students should not stay back in the school after the day’s final bell, without the permission from the Principal.
13. Leave shall be taken only with the prior sanction by the Principal.
14. Students must come to the School neat and tidy in their prescribed uniform. It shall be clean, full and neatly pressed.
15. Proper uniform includes decent hair cut for boys and hair put up tidily for girls.
16. No student is permitted to engage any of the AAAIS teachers as private tutors.
17. Students should move about the building in a quiet and orderly manner, while walking down the corridors they should walk towards the left and folding their both the hands at the back.
18. No student should take part in any outside activities without the permission of the Principal.
19. Students should attend all the school functions.
20. Students are expected to take part in all the extra-curricular activities of the School and no one will be exempted.
21. Lending and borrowing from one another is strictly prohibited.
22. All waste paper must be put in the proper dustbin.
23. All loses should be reported at ones to the Principal through the class teachers / Physical Educator.
24. Children should not be absent during the days of examinations.
25. No examination will be conducted any student again for any circumstances.
26. If a student happens to be detained in a class he / she will have no provision to continue on the roll of the School for a second detention in the same or higher class. They will be automatically issued Transfer Certificate.
27. Every student shall obey the rules of the AAAIS and the instructions issued by the AAAIS staff members from time to time, failing which action will be taken against him / her ranging from fine or rustication or summary dismissal by the Principal. The decision of the Principal in these regards shall be final and binding on all students and parents without scope for reference to any other agency.
1. Parents should peruse the School Diary and make due endorsements making use of its various Provisions.
2. Changes in the address of Parents or Guardian must be intimated to the School in writing immediately.
3. Parents are requested to instruct their drivers and servants to abide by the rules and regulations of the School in all regards.
4. Parents are requested not to disturb their wards and the teachers during the class hours. They are requested to be seated in the reception hall when they come to meet the staff members.
5. Parents are welcome to meet the Principal and the teachers to discuss their ward’s Progress. They are requested to do so by appointment.
VISITING TIME FOR PARENTS : Daily 3.00 – 4.00 pm
6. Parents attendance for the invited functions will be highly appreciated in the interest of their own wards.
7. Parents are requested to co-operate with the teachers when they are invited to meet them to discuss the Problem of their ward without fail.
8. It will be the responsibility of parents to get to know from their wards the instructions and circulars being issued from time to time and make due acknowledgements in the diary.
9. Co-operation of all parents is expected in ensuring the students regular and punctual attendance / own behaviour, execution of assignments and compliance of School instructions.
10. Parents desiring to take their ward during the school hours Owing to sudden commitments are requested to come in person. The School discourages relatives /drivers to pick up the students on these conditions. Proper and complete information should be given, in case of the later ones.
11. If the progress card is lost, a duplicate copy will have to be obtained paying the Penalty.
12. AAAIS will try its best to give advance information of suspension of work even during developments like General Strikes, State Sponsored Hartals etc. Sometime this may not be possible. During such occasions, if the school buses do not turn up at various stages as per schedule, please assure it to be a holiday. Those who have their own transport arrangements may also check this information with the nearest School Bus stage on these occasions.
13. Even when children are required in the School outside the purview of normal working hours or during holidays, parents are requested not to send the children unless a written request is sent by the teacher concerned with the counter signature of the Principal
14. Kindly bear with the School, should there be any inconvenience to you parents, in the interest of your own ward during rehearsals functions and other programmes of the school. When children are taken on outward bound programmes dislocation due to various reasons are possible and the parents should understand and appreciate these difficulties of the organizers.
15. Close co-operation between parents and teachers is absolutely necessary for the integral development of the child.
16. Parents are requested to check the diary daily, for home assignments, teacher’s note to parents etc., and initial them on their own even if the children were not to show the diary to the parents.
17. Parents are advised not to make telephone calls to their wards. However message for their wards may be left with the school office.
18. Parents are not allowed to contact any employee of the school, in any matter relating to the child and the school without prior permission of the Principal.
The learning environment, curriculum, attention to grooming, hygiene and opportunities at AAA is developed to make your child competitive in academics, sports and extra-curricular activities while developing creative thinking and exploration. More»