Office : 8.30am – 5.00pm : All working days
Pre KG : 9.10am – 12.30pm : Monday — Friday
JKG to Grade V : 9.00am – 3.00pm : Monday — Friday
Grade VI to IX : 9.00am – 4.20 pm : Monday — Friday
- All Saturdays are holidays for Pre KG to Grade 5
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays are holidays for Grade VI to IX
- To Meet the Principal: Principal is available to parents on all the working days between 3pm and 5pm by getting previous appointment.
- To Meet Teachers: Parents may meet the teachers on all the working days between 3.30pm to 4.10pm. Parents shall approach the school office / principal before meeting the teachers
- Assembly starts at 9.00am, parents are requested to leave the children before the assembly time, otherwise late attendance will be noted in the register.
- Please note down the new time table which was noted in your child’s diary. Kindly send the books and note books in the time table order.
- Please read the circulars and notices issued by the school carefully, from time to time, and respond promptly in the diary itself as “Noted”
- Avoid to take the children from the school during class hours, unless absolutely necessary. Frequent breaks in regular schooling and disturbances are bound to affect the child’s progress.
- Kindly notify the school about any change in your address or telephone numbers as soon as possible.
- Strictly no anklets or gold ornaments to be worn by the Girl children.
- Avoid sending junk food and non-veg items to the school for lunch. Please send healthy lunch and snack.
- Don’t send the children to school if they are suffering from severe cough, cold, fever or infectious diseases like chicken-pox, measles, mumps etc., until they are medically fit. Because it will affect the healthier children too. Preventive steps may please be taken to avoid a break in schooling.
- Parents or other relatives are not permitted to meet the teacher during the school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- Boy children must have Short hair and neatly combed and Girls hair must be neatly platted with Black ribbon or Black hair-band. Please avoid the colour bands or clips. Flowers should be avoided.
- Id cards must be pinned up every day and Nails to be clipped. Smart turn out is a must.
- Hand kerchief is a must.
- Please send a spoon, lunch towels (2 in number) every day.
- KG parents are requested to send an additional dress. It must be neatly packed and labeled.
- Any queries please contact: 8489923071 / 8489923072
The learning environment, curriculum, attention to grooming, hygiene and opportunities at AAA is developed to make your child competitive in academics, sports and extra-curricular activities while developing creative thinking and exploration. More»