1. Students must attend the morning assembly without fail. Late comers to the school will be allowed to enter the class only with the permission of the Principal.
2. Students may be allowed to leave the school only with the permission of the Principal, before or during the normal schedule.
3. Students shall meet the Principal only during recess or outside the class hours.
4. Home assignments must be done neatly and regularly and submitted on the due date.
5. Students should not come to the school during holidays / vacation, without the permission of the Principal.
6. No student or parent can arrange felicitation or offer any gift to the members of the AAAIS staff.
7. students are expected to greet the teacher and elders whenever in the school premises.
8. Queue habit should be followed wherever the students go in groups, especially to the prayer, Physical Education., lab & library classes.
9. Students must preserve silence in the class rooms especially when the teacher is absent.
10. During the break and interval, the students should not shout run here and there or play.
|Assembly||9.10am – 9.20 am|
|I Period||9.20 am – 9.55 am|
|II Period||9.55 am -10.30 am|
|Break||10.30 am – 10.40 am|
|III Period||10.40 am – 11.15 am|
|IV Period||11.15 am – 11.50 am|
|V Period||11.50 am – 12.25 pm|
|Lunch break||12.25 pm – 1.00 pm|
|VI Period||1.00 pm – 1.35 pm|
|VII Period||1.35pm – 2.10 pm|
|VIII Period||2.10 pm – 2.45 pm|
|Diary||2.45 pm – 2.50 pm|
|Break||2.50 pm – 2.55 pm|
|ECA||2.55 pm – 4.00 pm||Assembly||4.00 pm – 4.10 pm|