|Office||8.30am – 5.00pm||All working days|
|Pre KG||9.10am – 12.30pm||Monday — Friday|
|JKG to Grade V||9.00am – 3.00pm||Monday — Friday|
|Grade VI to IX||9.00am – 4.00 pm||Monday — Friday|
• All Saturdays are holidays for Pre KG to Grade 5
• 2nd and 4th Saturdays are holidays for Grade VI to IX
1. To Meet the Principal: Principal is available to parents on all the working days between 3pm and 5pm by getting previous appointment.
2. To Meet Teachers: Parents may meet the teachers on all the working days between 3.30pm to 4.10pm. Parents shall approach the school office / principal before meeting the teachers
1. Assembly starts at 9.00am, parents are requested to leave the children before the assembly time, otherwise late attendance will be noted in the register.
2. Please note down the new time table which was noted in your child’s diary. Kindly send the books and note books in the time table order.
3. Please read the circulars and notices issued by the school carefully, from time to time, and respond promptly in the diary itself as “Noted”
4. Avoid to take the children from the school during class hours, unless absolutely necessary. Frequent breaks in regular schooling and disturbances are bound to affect the child’s progress.
5. Kindly notify the school about any change in your address or telephone numbers as soon as possible.
6. Strictly no anklets or gold ornaments to be worn by the Girl children.
7. Avoid sending junk food and non-veg items to the school for lunch. Please send healthy lunch and snack.
8. Don’t send the children to school if they are suffering from severe cough, cold, fever or infectious diseases like chicken-pox, measles, mumps etc., until they are medically fit. Because it will affect the healthier children too. Preventive steps may please be taken to avoid a break in schooling.
9. Parents or other relatives are not permitted to meet the teacher during the school hours without the permission of the Principal.
10. Boy children must have Short hair and neatly combed and Girls hair must be neatly platted with Black ribbon or Black hair-band. Please avoid the colour bands or clips. Flowers should be avoided.
11. Id cards must be pinned up every day and Nails to be clipped. Smart turn out is a must.
12. Hand kerchief is a must.
13. Please send a spoon, lunch towels (2 in number) every day.
14. KG parents are requested to send an additional dress. It must be neatly packed and labeled.
15. Any queries please contact: 8489923071 / 8489923072